Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

Amazing Simpsons


In my rollercoaster quest for conservative nirvana I have decided to give up the Simpsons. Bart gives me ideas to do bad things, things that are not conservative. One time I told someone to 'eat my shorts’; I also said 'aye carumba'. These are not nice things to say. I also feel more rebellious as I watch Bart. Bart embodies selfishness as he is a character who just lives for himself. For all you parents out there let's ban our kids and ourselves from watching the Simpsons again. Remember the 80's and early 90's when we did this. We've gotten complacent and lazy. We need to protect ourselves and the children who are the future of this world from Bart.

Comments:
o aaron,

thanks again for a laugh out loud... i'm still a bit bitter that i never got to watch simpsons (EVER) and zach was allowed when he was like 5.

peace out
 
Aaron,
I love how you never let the things of this world slow you down, and I pray that you never will. Start weeding out the things of tis world one by one, look into your life and see what kind of garbage needs to be removed and take serious action my brother.

May God's blessings and grace be with you.
Rob Campbell
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?