Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

amazing conservatism


After talking to brother Nate, we have both come to the conclusion that being conservative is totally cool. Most people these days look down on conservatism and legalism, so now these schools of thought are rebelious. Everyone knows that being cool means being a little rebelious so I have now embraced conservatism and legalism. Besides judging others is so much fun and now that my conservative attitude has made me blameless I can know judge knowing that I am better than everyone else.

Another cool thing about conservatism and legalism are the rules. I love the added structure that these rules brings to my life. Sometimes I like to invent the most conservative rules I can think of and then follow them. I also like to invent rules for others without telling them and then judge them when they don't follow them, it's pretty neat. If you would like to spruce up your life with some conservatism here are a few practical things you can do:
wear glasses
wear a belt
don't pee on the seat
iron your clothes everyday
don't grow sideburns
cut that long hair
act like a business man all the time

That's all I got, enjoy your new life!

Comments:
Wicked post!

Go Stephen Harper
 
Aaron;

Sometimes people who are conservative can be very averse to change.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?