Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

amazing battles

Hello all. Right now I am in a fierce battle. I am not sure if I should embrace unnessary conservatism or just take the middle of the road approach. I still like the idea of evolution which is holding me back from becoming ultraconservative, yet I still wear glasses which makes me ultraconservative. Both paths just have so many good things. I like wearing black pants everyday, never smiling, judging people who speak in tounges, driving slow, making sure my shirts are not to low-cut, telling people what they are doing is wrong, ironing my clothes, yelling, not having time to talk to people because I'm too busy, not ever farting, having a business mans haircut, and not shopping on Sundays. Ultraconservatim has really grown on me. Yet the battle rages on.

Comments:
dear aaron,
after reading this post, i'm being put in an awkward position. it is like my world is falling apart. i put so much of my life into following your ways and now it seems you are unsure of yourself and that makes me question things too. i thought you were the real thing? what happened?
 
whoa aaron. this battle of yours. it's so intense... i love it!
 
Maybe you should let me manage your fantasy hockey team from now on so you can devote yourself to much more conservative tasks like ironing your ties and socks!
 
HAhahahaha. Are you being serious, seriously?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?