Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Amazing Nick and Robbie


I often ask myself the question, "Who is amazing these days?". Obviously the answer is Nicholas Higgins and Robbie Snyder.
Nick is a great guy who loves math. I also love math, calculators, and protractors which is why Nick and I have so much in common. On a typical day Nick also wears glasses which is also really neat.
Robbie is my brother in law which is quite amazing. He does not eat wheat or drink milk just like me. Robbie and I have had several deep conversations about farts and poo while drinking soy mild and eating rice crackers, at the Snyder residence. Robbie now lives in the Crowsnest Pass where he plumbs.

Comments:
hooray for rice crackers. luckily i get the straight from the utter milky goodness though. haven't had to stop dairy yet.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?