Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Amazing A.F.A.


Rationalism is a school of thought which sprung up in the age of enlightenment. I enjoy being a very rational man. The other day as I was thinking rationally, I thought about aliens and how they are often viewed poorly in society. I was deeply saddened and my inner child cried a lot. Now it is time for me to take a stand against our oppressive rulers who promote hatred towards UFO's and aliens. I am sick to my stomach when I see people segregating humans and aliens. Why can't we all be the same? Just because they are from another planet, does that make us better? I am starting a new organization called Advocates For Aliens (A.F.A). Aliens are cool and our friends. Who will help me overthrow every world government that discriminates against aliens?

Comments:
Have the aliens been helping you in the hockey pool. I knew there was a valid reason you took over first place! yar. stupid aliens! with the exception of Alf and Marvin of course! Long live the AFA.
 
you are an alien
 
i guess i will help to overthrow the world governements. i would really like to be friends with an alien.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?