Friday, August 04, 2006

 

amazing Philosphy

A wise man once said, "Inspiring to live, learn and communicate, with excellence". Thats mans name was Conrad. This is a school philosophy I have tried to adopt as my own, isn't that nice? I love to communicate to others with excellence. Communication is very important these days. Why you ask? Well if we did not communicate it would be very difficult to play games with each other like Settlers and Lego for example. Games are also quite nice they help me relax and have fun. I think society is too concerned with having fun these days. Why can't people read more? Reading is the coolest, not only do you learn but it may help you communicate in the future. Please think long and hard about what you have just read and it will benefit you greatly.

P.S. Sorry for my previous post, it was too long and boring.

Comments:
Excellent communication! I told Paul about the 'dutch oven' and he replied "I sleep alone!"

Hope all is going well out there. I think i've forgotten the e-mail address you gave me. drop a line sometime:

tarms75@gmail.com

hasta luego!
 
1. You clearly have no understanding of what consitutes a long post.

2. Your previous post made me laugh out loud. That is to say, it was not boring.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?