Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

amazing Big C



I love Big C. Big C is the Walmart of Thailand, it's so cool. Big C has its own radio station called Big C station which is really neat the best part about it is when you shop they play this little jingle and say "Big C station". This is the coolest saying ever and I have adopted it as my own. Big C station is the greatest response for any question someone may throw at you. How's it going? - Big C station. What's the capital on Denmark? - Big C station. Who's going to win the superbowl? - Big C station. See, can't you people see that big C station is super cool.

Comments:
oh, for just a moment of the blaring colours and clashing sounds of Big C...

yes, i said just a moment, no more, no less :).

praying for you guys these days. much love,
sarah
 
Big C Station!
 
hey Aaron,

I don't know if you will get this in time. Your e-mails don't seem to be working for me. I'm setting up the hockey pool this coming week. let me know if you are interested in joining. tarms75@gmail.com
I need to know by Tuesday, Sept 19/06.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?