Monday, June 12, 2006

 

Amazing Carolina maybe?

I have always hated Carolina and I have always hated hurricanes so here is the last playoff poem:

Damnation to Carolina

Calamity and death to Carolina
Why don't you die?
I hate you so much

I loathe you Cam Ward
I don't care if you're from Sherwood Park
You've deserted your homeland
You are a traitor
A thousand years of torture would not be sufficient for you

Carolina, you are a team of reprobates
May you be cursed for now and evermore
You bastardly cowards
your complaining is a mosquito in my ear

Die Brind'amour (isn't that french for "I love men")
Die Staal
Die Stillman
Cole even though you are injured and did not play in the playoffs you can die as well

Rolason I cried when you were injured
My hopes faded with you
But Jussi, my sweet sweet Jussi
You have renewed my faith in life

so sing O Canada
Sing to the Oilers
Sing for the last 2 good things in my life
My sweet little Katie and the sweet Oilers

Boo yeah

Comments:
you are so funny! LOL
 
Oil in 7! woot!
 
i watched the end of game 5. and shouted soooo loud when pisani scored! and then i thought of you and of how happy you must have been at that moment.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?