Friday, April 28, 2006

 

amazing oilers




Today I leave for Mexico, in fear that last night I have watched my final Oilers game of the season. The Oilers had to win game 4 but they could not, my faith is lost. So I wrote this poem:

All hope is lost
My dreams have faded into the night
O my precious Oilers, how could you do me like this?
I placed my aspirations into your hands
My playoff beard was full and thick

But now shame is upon me
I'm not dirty but I don't feel clean
the tied series is like a loss
and I will never see you again, my love, my dear Oilers

Death to the wings,
death and torment to Chelios
for you have taunted us and hit us from behind
you have peed on our wounds and thus we despise you
Die Chelios die
you will meet your doom

Comments:
Nice poem. Oilers in 6! woot!
 
mathew raymond, wicked comment man! it was insightful and moving,
 
aaron, you rock.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?