Monday, April 24, 2006

 

amazing minority drivers


I have to say that visable minority drivers are the worst drivers out there. During the past month I have been quite suprised at all the minority drivers that I have been frustrated with. I've seen driving on the wrong side of the road, near miss side swiping, no look left hand turns. What is going on? Well the answer is quite simple really, try visiting the countries where all these people come from and you will see why they drive like they do. Basically everyone drives like a madman in other countires, and traffic is so disorderly that everyone justs accepts it. However in Canada most people drive by the rules so when we see disorder on the road we get all pissed off.

Many of you blog readers may be saying "Hey Aaron arent you a visable minority? How could you do yourself like this?". Unfortunatly being a bad driver is genetic and I must confess I am a horible driver. I have rear ended someone and done many horrible things while driving. My brother is also a horrible driver he backed up into a closed garage door, rolled me Dad's car, and other various atrosities. o well.

Here is a list of drivers from best to worst:
1. My wife of course
2. Married white men
3. Single Women between 30 and 50
4. Germans
5. Japanese
6. Single white men
7. Seniors
8. All other women
9. All other minority drivers
10. Me
11. Nathan
12. Jill
13. Small children

If this list offends you don't bother reading it.

Comments:
Hey you forgot to mention the irish, but that's probably because we enter the list at #72 just after UFO's and sheep!
 
second worse? oh dear. i am small. and i am a bad driver. it's all so very true.

sigh.
 
funny thing. in my class we were talking about stereotypes and one of my students said an example of stereotypes was that "all pakistani women are bad drivers" and i asked him how they knew they were pakastani and he looked at me with a gufaw "well they're brown, so obviously...." :)
and i just shook my head in shame and laughed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?