Monday, March 06, 2006

 

amazing watches



What is the modern symbol of power in this day and age? the most obvious answer is the calculator watch. I found this out the other day when a friend asked me, "Aaron how does one become awesome?". I chuckled to myself and then answered, "Young padewon, the key to awesomeness is the calculator watch. Math is apparently the coolest so it just makes sense that humans should be wearing watches that make math problems easier. Now don't get me wrong, my first choice is the scientific calculator which combines math and science, I also like graphing calculators but alas they are heavier which made my arms too buff. My watch also functions as a remote control which means when I walk into the living room I don't have to take those extra steps to grab those bulky remotes which is very convienent. When I wear this watch I just feel better about myself. When I have a bad day I know I can come home and do math on my watch and there is just a very reassuring feeling about that. umm bye

Comments:
Great scott! that's it! the missing link. i'm going out to purchase one right away...

...and you can get one that doubles as a remote control as well?! that's genius.
 
wicked post aaron.

i actually thought recently about buying a calculator watch but they're just so bulky. you probably have big beefy fore arms to display it on (i mean if you're like the other wongs i know)...my little sticks just wouldn't do.
 
you are amazing. ha ha.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?