Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

amazing cafe

So most people know that my wife and I are going to Mexico to help build an orphanage. On April 8th we are doing a fundraiser called the art and soul cafe. My wife and I were trying to plan parts of it and my wife said we should have a $40 float. I deeply protested this, I told her that we may cramped for space already and we would have no room to parade a float around the room. She said I didn't understand what I was talking about but I wouldn't have any of it. Also if we were going to have a float is should be nice and not a cheap $40 one. Spending only $40 on a float would be a waste of money I think. Finally after alot of explaining,a few diagrams, and a 30 minute powerpoint presentation I finally understood what she was getting at. Katie if you read this I just want you to know that I am still opposed to the float idea but I still love you. Boo yeah!

Comments:
katy seems a bit crazy to me. what a silly idea....it's not like it's "Art and Soul Parade". Next she'll want a band to play "Louie Louie" at this thing with a baton twirler and everything. good thing you are around to sort her out Aaron.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?