Friday, February 10, 2006

 

amazing penguins


I was horified to discover that the penguins I saw in "March of the Penguins" were actually robots. These were some of the most sophiticated robots ever used. The sad part of it is most of the money going to robot research these days is mostly from Hollywood, thus Hollywood gets the best robots. I am extremely upset that I don't have a robot doing my household chores yet they wasted valuable robots in March of the Penguins. Life to me is all about relationships, relationships with robots. That is precisely why we must invest money into research for AI. I'm calling this quest robotrevolution. Who is with me?

Comments:
i love penguins!
 
There is no Harrison Ford. There is only Han Solo...who happens to dress like a penguin. Co-incidence? I think not!
 
maybe they should stop using gas powered penguins. I think that would have a positive effect for the ozone hole above Antarctica.
 
Solar power is the way to go, although those months where they go 24/7 in darkness could hurt procutivity!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?