Monday, February 27, 2006

 

amazing mullets


Unfortuneatly, I have noticed alot of nerds these days without mullets. Mullets first came to my attention after my wife said to me, "I beseech you!, please grow a long beautiful mullet". I have a little saying I like to use to make my marraige a little bit smoother, it goes like this, "Whatever honey wants, honey gets". I applied this saying to my present problem and I grew my wife a beautiful mullet. Mullets are totally back in style. One of my favourite passtimes is reading the Fashion section of the journal and the journal seems to agree with me that mullets are coming back. Life is short, don't let time pass you by, grow the mullet. Ladies, you too, I've seen those women mullets and they are totally awesome!

Comments:
ahhhh haha.... oh boy!
 
That's mulleterrrifc!
 
aaron,
your blog is a real pleasure. maybe the most unpredictable blog out there. well of course for nathan's naked one. that might take the cake. but anyway...i truly appreciate reading yours.
 
mullets business in the front, party in the back
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?