Monday, January 16, 2006

 

amazing siblings in law






When I got married one of the bonus's was my new siblings in law. Probably my favourite thing about my siblings in law is that none of them have glasses. O wait all of them do, except Rachel most of the time. One of the great things about my new brothers in law is that they are not nerds. Often when I go over to the Snyder residence Robbie will say, "hey Aaron would you like to surf the net with me", which is totally awesome and so much fun. Then Zach will say, "Let's do math, for fun!!", and I say, "Dude, lets math it up, boo yeah". After all the net surfing and math Katie and I will go try and talk to Rachel, but it is hard to get her attention as she is usually thinking of new computer programs she can write, she rocks at computers. Last but not least we hang out with Sarah, we usually enjoy checking out her pocket protecctor collection as well as her Star Wars figurene collection, which are all in their original wrappings. Yeah we know how to party, so what? Well most of this isn't true except for the time Robbie and I surfed the net. We might be nerds but if we are that is good because NERD stands for Nerver Ending Radical Dude. Boo yeah

Comments:
dearest siblings in law, you are all awesome, I just wanted you guys to know. Boo yeah!
 
i am jealous of your siblings in law, but i am also glad that they are yours, because in a way it brings them closer to being siblings with me.

this post was hilarious.

you're fantastic!
 
dear aaron, are you taking gay pills?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?