Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

amazing Nare


I guess I would describe my relationship between my brother and sister as:
1. A friend
2. A brother
3. An entertainer

Jill and Nare are always saying things like, "oh Aaron you're so funny", or "oh Aaron you're jokes are hillarious", and I usually say "yeah of course". Basically I like to have a lot of laughs and gags to spice things up. Jill often says things like, "Aaron you're humor is the best" and I say, "yeah I know". Basically when I'm around my siblings I'm constantly doing shows for them, mostly comedy shows. When visitors come to our house they usually say "wow you're so funny it's like I'm watching a hillarious TV show" and I say "yeah, true, true". But I don't do it for gratitude, it's not like I want Jill and Nare to say "oh thanks for all the awesome laughs" or "thinks for being so witty. My main goal is for them to see me on the street and think, "oh! theres Aaron Wong, I should really go up to him and thank him".

Comments:
haha... Aaron, you are so funny! i wish i could go outside right now and see you on the street so that i could thank you.

vomit!
 
thane kiss for that so funny blog.
ha ha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?