Monday, November 07, 2005

 

amazing journey's

I think we are all on amazing journey, for me I have been inspired by the Michael W. Smith song "Go West, Young man". I am searching for a "heart that's golden", this does not mean I want material gold but it means i have to contribute to the lives of others. I heard at church this weekend about a group of guys who are dedicating 7 years to the ministry, I think this is a very noble thing to do and I may try it myself. I have a brother who is also on a journey he's "looking for a reason, roaming thru the night to find his place in this world, his face in this world", unfortuneatly theres not alot to lean on he needs help, help from a higher being, I don't know. One of his goals is to be a famous rock star, which i think is cool and he is more than capable of doing it. The funny thing is many rock stars after a while realize there's not a lot to lean on and they need to find there place in this world. Let's look at Nate favourite band Linkin Park and the lyrics "I wanna heal, I wanna feal what I thought was never real, i wanna find something I wanted all along, somewhere I belong" this is the same idea as the Michael W Smith song, place in this world. Linkin part realizes the emptiness of life and desires to make a change. there are alot of crazy rock stars that have turned to a "higher power" including Alice Cooper, Megadeath, Mace, Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins. eventually we should all have the yearning to go west ...unless we're retarded.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?