Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

amazing fatness

Unfortuneatly when I was in grade 8 I was fat. I was called "a pig with hair", "fatso", "blubber but", "porker", "Aaron the fatty stupid pig" and varoius other names. What is society's obsession with being slim. Since I have got back from Thailand and I have already gained 15 pounds. Whenever I pick up a peice of food my wife gently reminds me, "Aaron stop eating!". I have tried to start working out again but alas the pounds seem to be coming anyway. Some people are so lucky like Nate, he eats fat strips off of ducks and does not gain a pound and stays as skinny as a rail basking in the sunshine of slimness. O the days when I slim, O how I miss you. Come back skinny Aaron, come back!

Comments:
it is true, i am as skinny as a rail.
 
I do not think my husband is fat, he is a hot beefcake and super great!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?