Friday, November 04, 2005

 

amazing bird flu

I've been hearing on the news all this talk of bird flu and how it is going to be the next epidemic. Basically, reporters are just trying to scare us. Why must we kill all these birds that I could potentially be eating at KFC one day, this is terrible. Those poor innocent creatures that have been couped up their whole lives. They've been force fed and crapped on by the chicken in the cage above them, what a tradgedy and then to die because someone thinks they have a flu. I seem to recall my parents not killing me when I had the flu.
I know you're thinking "amazing Aaron, how can you say this?". Well I've had bird flu in Thailand and let me tell you, it ain't no thang but a chicken wing. Aaron out. Peace.

Comments:
oh joy! i am happy i can hear of amazing things again.
 
one time someone shat on me when i was in cage, it gave me the bird flu.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?