Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

Amazing Magical Birthday

On June 25 I will be 25 years old, that means it will be my magical birthday. if you know me buy me an expensive present, just kidding. being 25 is not really scary, i've experienced great things getting married, the great wall, the eiffel tower, as well as horrific things like worms, colitis, and depression. on a side note dont you hate when you leave underewear or socks in you pants and wear them the next day and the then the underwear falls out of your pant leg. this year i will be starting a revolution aimed at building relationships. my inner sadness deepens, or does it?

Comments:
hi brother! do you ever check this any more?

if so... hello i say.
 
hi brother,
happy birthday!
 
This is really old an so will probably never get checked, but I was really inspired by this post. I will wear more pants with underwear in the legs.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?