Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

Amazing Iran

Anyone who knows me, knows I've been quite upset with the political situation in Iran. What is up with that government? Their human right record is atrocious and is a cause for great concern. Their upcoming election is a farce and is just a scheme to get western countries to stop judging them. To protest this sham election I am now boycotting all Iranian goods. Who will join me? If it says "made in iran" do not buy it. How will you be able to live with yourself? Basically I feel life is about relationships and we need to start a revolution, this new way of thinking will quickly spread to Iran like a wild fire, burning their current form of government and leaving the ashes of a beautiful democracy.

Comments:
sounds like an amazing revolution, i'm glad you feel the need for it. i'll meet you on the front lines.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?