Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

amazing diets

Basically I like to start off the day with a warm bowl of rice porridge, i like to to make alot so I can eat a few bowls over the course of the day. Today I had some egg salad for lunch. My Dad cooked up some chicken for supper.
If you want to stay healthy try to lower the amount of sugar you take, basically i don't take sugar, well not refined sugar, naturally occuring glucose is OK because it absorbed directly into the blood stream. Don't take anything with caffine in it, it just would'nt be right. Don't drink any milk, I call milk the white liquid devil, why anyone would want all that lactose in thier body just totally blows my mind. how about wheat you ask? well that is one grain i'd like to see wiped off the Alberta flag, why anyone would want all that gluten in thier intestines and colon just baffles me. so kids try to eat as healthy as you can. my closing remarks are keep fit and have fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?